Tuesday, June 1, 2010

12 days to go

In 12 days I will no longer be in Denmark and this rarely updated travel blog will be inappropriately titled. I'm leaving for London that day so I can be at a bar during the US/England World Cup match. That should be interesting. After I am flying east because it is a lot cheaper. Prague for 5 days, Budapest for 4 and Berlin for 3. I'll come back to Copenhagen for one last night and then leave for Texas in the morning.

I don't want to go to Texas.

I also managed to hurt my foot playing football. I walk like their is a pebble stuck in my shoe, except instead of being a minor annoyance the pebble has gone vato on me and is now shiving the entire right side. Not cool.

I also watched Eurovision for the first time. And I voted in it. Who did I vote for? Moldova. Sadly they did not win. Saxophone and power violin wins my vote 9 out of 10 times.

No comments:

Post a Comment